A MENTORING JOURNEY WITH:Dennis Collins
Professional Men’s Mentor & Coach
I mentor men in three primary ways…
Begin Your JourneyJoin our community, connect, explore included benefits
- Private, Men’s Only Community Access
- Introductory courses to help you succeed in life and relationships
- Intermediate courses to sharpen your mindsets and skills
- 20+ Live Community Calls per month
Deepen Your TransformationSignup for The Renewed Masculine Man
- Renewed Masculine Man (“RMM”) Experience
- 5+ 2-hour, live, RMM group mentoring sessions per month (we recommend attending at least two)
- *Lifetime, continuous access – take it as many times as you like (*Requires Community membership)
Accelerate Your GrowthSupercharge your growth with elite 1-on-1 guidance
- 180 Minutes of VIP Private Guidance Per Month
- Personal attention, feedback, and guidance on completed coursework assignments
- Personal email and custom video support between sessions.
I have experience with the pain of what I thought was a solid marriage ending. The deep pain associated with this is something I will always remember. What I did not realize for a number of years that it was a tremendous gift.
What I did not have was a mentor or coach, and I failed badly not realizing what I was doing to try and “save” my marriage was actually making things worse. To this day I vividly can recall in tears saying “tell me what I need to do to fix it” to my wife. I learned the hard way which is why I am a full time coach now, to help men avoid additional pain and suffering associated with this, and possibly helping them turn their marriage into a far better version of what it was.
I am direct, honest and believe in accountability. Men that I coach do not get told what they want to hear, I tell them what they need to hear, need to know. We discuss all aspects of their life, nothing is off limits. In the end the men that I coach end up have better relationships with their kids, do better at work, and often turn around to a better loving, connected, and more intimate marriage.
For those that cannot get to version 2.0 with their wife, they find that life an amazing life with deep meaningful connections and relationships. They learn how being present in the moment is what is critical to an amazing life.
You will find that I will walk beside you in this journey, you will not be alone. We may feel some pain together but we will also smile and laugh and enjoy your success as you create an amazing life for yourself.