Connected Small Group Mentoring for Men Seeking Emotional Fortitude, Resiliency, and Strength
The first of four courses in The Journey To Masculine Greatness.
|Move From||Move To|
Restoring and Repairing a Man’s Heart and Mind
Experience a renewed masculine mind, heart, and body
- You will be guided through learning how to stop giving your power away to the negative thoughts and fears in your head.
- You will be shown how to rekindle your ability to feel alive in your heart again and how to use it as a superpower to fuel your personal growth and serve you as a trusted part of your transformation.
- You will understand what has kept you from building and sustaining connections with others.
- You will create habits that make you feel alive, mature, and in control of your life for a change.
Grow in your mastery over fear, anxiety, doubt, insecurity, and shame
- Learn effective tools for regaining your self-control.
- Understand why your wife or girlfriend tells you, “you always make it about you!”, “you never listen,” and “you don’t understand,” even though you heard every word she said.
- Quiet your anxiety and fears.
- Stop the toxic thinking that is undermining everything you do.
- Build an unshakeable understanding of your worthiness, significance, and value.
- Kick shame to the curb and taste the transformational power of acceptance for self and others.
Learn simple, effective habits that help every man
- Discover the habits that are handcuffing your masculine journey.
- Develop new habits that serve you and reinforce your value, worth, and significance as a man.
- Build habits that stick by discovering why they haven’t so far and learning new ways to build them more effectively.
Who is this experience for?
This Renewed Masculine Man experience is ideal for a man who fits one or more of the following criteria:
Men in Relationships…
- who have already experienced their most painful and traumatic emotional and relational turmoil.
- Who have “stopped the bleeding” that began when their significant other told them, “I want a divorce!” or “I need space,” or “I love you, but I’m not in love with you,” or “yes, I do have feelings for him!”.
- Who are in a sexless marriage or facing “intimacy anorexia” and can’t figure out exactly what happened to make the intimacy dry up between them and their partner, but it did, and they want it back!
- Who no longer have the primary mission of “saving the relationship” but are more interested in saving themselves.
- Whose biggest uncertainty is how they can turn themselves around. They’re trying but it just feels like two steps forward and three steps back.
- Who aren’t even sure if they can continue or even if wants to.
- Who are disoriented and confused about where they find themselves and where they’re headed.
- Who can’t shake the anxious, gnawing feelings of uncertainty about themselves.
- Who is having trouble being his greatest self because he’s riddled with self-defeating beliefs.
- Who feels alone in a crowded room.
- Who feels constantly rejected and dismissed, unseen and uncared for.
- Who wonder… “is this all there is?!” and want to experience more of what life has to offer before it’s too late and they die.
His wants are simple…
- He wants to start feeling better and have less pain.
- He wants intimacy, deep emotional connection, and intimacy.
- He wants to feel confident in his own skin.
- He wants to know why he’s here
- He wants to feel alive again
- He wants camaraderie and support.
- He wants to be the best man he can be.
But he spends a good bit of time wondering…
- Will I ever be happy?
- Will I ever experience intimacy again? It seems so impossible!
- Can my relationship be salvaged?
- Will life ever feel meaningful?
- What did I do to deserve this?
- When will she ever start to work on herself?
How can I know if I’m ready?
Over 90% of RMM applicants state in their application that they’re afraid “they don’t have what it takes” and “that it won’t work”.
That’s common and normal.
This is why an experience like the Renewed Masculine Man is necessary for men today. Those feelings are born from low self-worth, poor self-trust, and an eroding sense of confidence. This is exactly what we help men recover.
Most men who join the RMM experience excel brilliantly in nearly every way of life except one – their relationships.
They’re respected and admired in the community, at the office, and by their friends but at the dinner table or in the bedroom, it’s like a whole other world.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to go on this journey, be the man that makes the decision and does it!
Just make sure first you are a man, that is…
- Ready to be real with yourself and others
- Ready to be responsible for himself
- Committed to this journey
- Dedicated to his own well-being
- Willing to put in the
- (See my video explaining this here)
- A desire for growth and transformation.
- Willingness to experience challenges.
- L.I.F.E (love, initiative, follow-through, effort).
- Humility and vulnerability.
- Empathy, compassion, and understanding.
- Passion for becoming your best.
- Dedication to your journey and companions.
- Diligence, hard work, and commitment to becoming the man you and those who love you will be proud of.
- Willingness to be deeply seen, understood, and challenged to be your best.
- Unwillingness to make excuses.
- Commitment to openness, honesty, and relating deeply one-on-one with a mentor who won’t shy away from saying hard things and asking difficult questions.
Required Time Investment:
- RMM requires six months of calendar time to complete. However, there is no time limit, so if slower is needed, that’s fine.
- RMM provides access to four monthly live community calls with men on the same journey. These are highly connecting and helpful, though not required for men getting one-on-one guidance and care.
- Presently, these meetings are held on alternating Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7-9 PM ET (GMT -5)
- Each call is 90-120 minutes and is also recorded. You can access any recording you like.
- RMM personal study and assignments require an average of 2 hours per week. The more a man can dedicate to this, the more he will get from the experience.
- RMM is greatly enhanced by community participation. In fact, the men who have the most radical transformations are, without question, the ones who participate with one another the most. Therefore, men who can give additional time to interact with men on the same journey will prosper. Most men are overjoyed to encounter men with the depth and character in this experience and do so naturally as a result.
What is Included?
- 20+ hours of deep-dive video instruction with group conversation and discussion.
- 24+ hours of guided, up-close-and-personal small group mentoring, delivered via a minimum of 12 sessions. Each 90-120-minute small-group zoom session is participation-based and includes connection, instruction, support, and more.
- All calls are recorded and provided to participants.
- Access to all prior recorded sessions taking place in the RMM community.
- Complimentary membership to www.mentoring.men for the duration of your journey (usually $34.99/month)
- Private men’s only social-media alternative where men connect with mentors.
- There is no big tech, ads, or sales pitches – nothing but men being awesome.
- Access to content from men’s mentors and coaches from all over the world.
- Access to 20+ live, open, participation-oriented, connecting men’s calls per month! This is in addition to the course calls!
- Post questions, share your challenging emotions and get loving replies and support from other men like you all over the world.
- Access to content for men is not found anywhere else on the internet by men who have the know-how and have reconciled their relationships.
- Take the RMM journey with you via an excellent mobile experience where your course contents, calls, and community are all available in one easy-to-use app. Join RMM calls directly from the community.
- Easy-to-follow courseware that works on your phone and computer. Easily find assignments, share results, and track progress.
The Renewed Masculine Man experience without one-on-one guidance requires a financial investment of $~1500, depending on your selected payment option.
Are there any other expenses?
- You should budget up to ~$225 for extra materials purchased directly from online or local retailers for this course.